Each year, the Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS® acknowledges top real estate professionals who have made significant contributions to SCCAOR and the real estate community.
Nominations are now open and applications are being accepted for REALTOR® of the Year. Any SCCAOR member in good standing may submit nominations or self-nominate.
Winners will be selected by a selection committee that is comprised of your industry colleagues.
To nominate someone, please fill out the form below.
The deadline to submit your nomination is 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022.
REALTOR® of the Year Nominee must:
- Must be a member in good standing for a minimum of 5 years.
- Currently active with clients in real estate, such as in residential, commercial, and/or property management.
- Contribute to SCCAOR and the community in an extraordinary manner.
- Demonstrate integrity and high ethical standards in business and volunteering
- Be actively engaged in political advocacy for organized real estate at the local, state, or national level either through a financial contribution to RAF or through consistent engagement on Calls for ctions and City Council meetings.
Past Recipients (Not Eligible)
Kelly Hunt, Kevin Cole, Myron Von Raesfeld, Frank Cancilla, Anne Hansen, Sandy Jamison, Barbara Lymberis, Gustavo Gonzalez, Wanda Buck, Michael Sibilia, Kathy Julius, Quincy Virgilio, Warren Winsness, Dave Walsh, Karl Lee, Edwin Resuello, Jim Myrick, Mike Donohoe, Janet Houde, Doug Tobin, Steve Hanleigh, Carl San Miguel, Greg Haas, Pam Foley, Helen Dineson, Supridi Mankins, Byron Brawley, Glenn Kinsey, Colleen Badagliacco, Kathy Davis, John Pinto, Carol Whitworth, Mickie Constantino, Jerry Hatcher, Richard Calhoun, Alfio Crema, Robert Kulick, Lawrence Fargher, Richard Pacheco, Jack Paulson, Ivan Earnhart, John Miner, Charles Coachman.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS®
1651 North First Street, San Jose, CA